Do you love to read?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Doll scale magazines for you to print.

Let's start with a caveat. Printer ink can quickly and "eternally" stain a doll. Use these magazines for props aroung the "dolls' house" and only allow the dolls to "read" the magazines for a few minutes of picture taking. Depending on the ink you purchase, you may not need to be that quick on the camera. But Dolls in Paradise takes no responsibility...so use your own discretion.

I love cats. Now that is a fact. So in April 2008, when making other magazines in my teaching of fashion promotion students, suddenly Kittylicious was born. It was late one night and I had been making six issues of Fine Fibers and I was tired... but when I finished, I was suddenly making one more magazine. I love Kittylicious. I feel sure I will keep making future issues. Maybe one day I will even write some of the articles inside.

Click on the image to print. Click on the post title to go to the magazine cover maker. Enjoy!!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog! Thanks for the terrific magazine covers. I'll be printing them for my little BJD cat, Gulli. They might be a tad oversized for him, but he will manage, somehow...

    ReplyDelete